ACT Xtreme Race Discs are available in 4 or 6 pad solid hub design that are highly durable and resistant to heat. ACT recommends 6-pads ACT Xtreme Race Discs for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat and for smoother engagement. The 4-pad ACT Xtreme Race Disc engage harsher, shift faster and are well suited for the smaller disc sizes in smaller engines.
The advantages of ACT Xtreme Race Disc: Vehicle Application:
- Chromoly hub is heat treated for strength and durability
- High quality ceramic friction material which produces 28% more friction and torque capacity over organic materials.
- Heat treated solid steel drive plate
- Lightweight rigid design for quicker shifts and smooth, trouble free service
- Certified as meeting SFI Specification 1.1 and are legal in all racing organizations that require SFI certification
- NOTE: Disc must be used with ACT Pressure Plate.
2001 - 2005 Lexus IS300 (3.0L V6 DOHC)
1992 - 1997 Lexus SC300 (3.0L V6 DOHC, 236mm)
2005 - 2008 Scion tC (2.4L 4cyl DOHC; 2AZ-FE)
3/1985 - 8/1988 Toyota 4Runner (2.4L 4cyl SOHC Turbo, 236mm)
1993 - 1995 Toyota 4Runner (2.4L 4cyl SOHC; 4WD Only, 236mm)
8/1988 - 1991 Toyota Camry (2.0L 4cyl DOHC; 4WD Only, 236mm)
1988 - 2002 Toyota Camry (2.5L, 3.0L V6 DOHC, 236mm)
1991 - 1995 Toyota MR2 Turbo (2.0L 4cyl DOHC 3SGTE & Turbo, 236mm)
1988 - 1996 Toyota Pickup (3.0L V6 SOHC, 236mm)
1996 - 2004 Toyota RAV4 (2.0L 4cyl DOHC, 236mm)
1999 - 2002 Toyota Solara (3.0L V6 DOHC, 236mm)
1987 - 1992 Toyota Supra Turbo (3.0L V6 DOHC, 7M-GTE)
1/1986 - 5/1997 Toyota Supra Non-Turbo (3.0L V6 DOHC; 7MGE, 236mm)
8/1992 - 8/1994 Toyota T100 (3.0L V6 SOHC; 2WD Only, 236mm)
1995 - 2003 Toyota Tacoma (2.4L 4cyl DOHC; 2WD Only, 236mm)NOTE: Disc must be used with ACT Pressure Plate.